Shoe Sizing Guide
First - A few measuring tips:
- Measure your feet from heel to toe standing up - but to ensure an accurate reading, measure your feet at the end of the day; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity.
- At the best, measure your feet wearing the type of socks or stockings you will be wearing in the shoe you plan to purchase.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Most people's feet are slightly asymmetrical. If your measurements fall between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always go for the larger size of the two.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
- Sept 1: Place a piece of blank paper on the floor with one end against a wall
- Sept 2: Stand on that piece of paper with your heel against the wall
- Sept 3: Mark the piece of paper at the tip of your longest toe
- Sept 4: Measure the length with a ruler from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pen/pencil.
Now you can compare the measurement to our sizing chart provided below. For example , if your feet length is 25 cm (or approximately 9.8 inches), you should choose your size as follows: US (8), UK (7), or EUR (41)
Shoe Size Conversation Chart:
|USA||European||Great Britain||Brazil||Australia||Heel to Toe(cm)|
Women's Apparel Size Chart: